OK... Let me explain this a little bit better and maybe clear some
things up.

1.  I've been using unix for about 8 years now and when someone says to
restart a service or proggy after changing a config file, by god that
service or proggy gets restarted, even if it takes a kill -9 or killall
-9 to do it.

2. The only patch on this system is the qmailqueue-patch for the
qmailscanner.

3. When the queue shows the message arriving on 30 Jul 2001 15:08:23 I
tend to think that it actually arrive at 3:08 on Jul 30 of 2001, that is
unless qmail is doing something funking with date and time stamps. ;)

4. I am a freaking consultant and I wouldn't bother this mailing list
unless it was something worthwhile.  But when all the instructions fail,
and searching through code, and rewriting part of qmail-remote output
actual logging, this is generally the place to turn to.

5. To get the logs I went to /var/log/qmail/send and did a grep on the
message id number like so:
        grep 112535 *
If you know something I don't know, then please tell me, but as far as I
know, that scans all the files for that number and outputs the line, but
then again, what do I know.

6. You really could try to be just a little bit less of an ass to
everyone that may seem new and actually *TRY* to help them, that is what
mailing list are for aren't they.  Arrogance is nice and all, but what
good does it do you an empty room when everyone has left you.

Any real help on this issue would be appreciated from anyone.

Later,
Ed McLain