Jeremy Kitchen wrote:

I see that it is in the plans for vpopmail to merge in the new
spamassassin features that Ken has written support for, which is great! My question is: qmailadmin already has some spamassassin support, and
I'm trying to modify qmailadmin to support the new spamassassin stuff,
so is it ok to remove the old stuff and put the new stuff in? Or should
I try to have support for both?

I suggest the goal should be to let vpopmail do the work and make qmailadmin as much as possible just a web interface to the vpopmail library.

Rick

p.s. I am still around, I just blew the engine in my truck and right now getting it rebuilt is my top priority.