To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 8:29 PM
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: Accepting mail from local mail servers

Hi,

I am not sure what the problem is and how to resolve it. I am hosting my
company qmailtoaster server in the datacenter on an external ip, I also
have some development machines inside the company behind the nat on
internal ips.

When an internal application sends email out to [EMAIL PROTECTED] using
sendmail on localhost, I am not getting that email at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am pretty sure qmail rejects these emails because they come from a
mailserver behind nat which doesnt resolve to anything.

What do I need to configure on qmailtoaster so I can allow my development
machines to send me email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Is there a setting where I
can just specify my company external ip to allow all the mail from my
internal subnet without being rejected?

Thank you