Thanks Igor. I understand the problem now.

I'll get the qtp-newmodel script fixed up soon.

In addition to installing ONLY djbdns-localcache, I'll need to figure some
way of updating /etc/resolv.conf, as the script isn't aware of
"your-domain.com". It will need to add the "nameserver 127.0.0.1" if it's
not already there.
I check resolv.conf and it's ok, you don't need to modify. This is required only if you doing new installation.