If you are interested: I have repos for SuSE 9.3 i586, openSuSE 10.1
i586/x86_86 and openSuSE 10.2 i586/x86_86 - for internal use. I could remove
the DJB things and offer a link to the packages.

Best regards,
Johannes Weberhofer

PakOgah schrieb:
Hai,
can we do the repos just for other packages which not came from DJB
like simscan, vpopmail, clamav, spamassassins, squirrelmail,control-panel
zlib, qmailmrtg.. and.. autorespond what else ?? (are courier-* also)

I know these ones its from djb..
qmail, ezmlm, djbdns, ucspi-tcp,  what else...

so for packages from DJB yes we only can donwnload the src... but for others I think we can create the yum repos..
I could provide a space on my webhost for mirroring it.

btw : at least can we make yum repos for clamav and spamassasins ? because those two package seems has a faster update.

thx

Erik A. Espinoza wrote:
The djb license doesn't permit it.