>> machine just because I have a 3/3 pipe on that machine that's
>> un-metered.
>> Bandwidth still isn't free everywhere so I put the ISO downloads where
>> they
>> will affect me the least financially.
>
> I'm guessing I could give you a mirror if you might give me a hand when I
> get
> stuck. I badly need reliable, safe, clean email. Don't know if it's worth
> it
> to you but it's a shot in the dark :).
>
> Mike

Jake, I could give you mirror also for qmt-iso.
does qtp.qmailtoaster.com support rsync?
if not I'll do it via http download

btw can you make softlink like QMT-ISO-current.iso which pointed to
QMT-ISO-1.2.iso? and when the next release it point to QMT-ISO-2.0.iso and
so on.. like the on you for qmailtoaster-plus

Regards,