Michael H wrote:
Unfortunately, BitTorrent is often used for less noble ventures. Here at my ISP, I play seek-and-destroy with any P2P traffic.
It is a good way for an ISP to get in trouble. Mine did not disclose that they are blocking p2p traffic. They are looking at some trouble from our states AG office. They are getting way too many complaints for unfair business practices. They also block users from serving web pages and having a mail server running.

I download and seed all the distros I use via p2p. I keep my download speed throttled to not hammer my connection. It is the most efficient net friendly way to handle distros.