Hello,

when i try to send a mail to more then one recipient and the domain of one
recipient dose not exist the mail dose not be send to the other recipients
and i will get the error as shown in the subject. I will use the toaster as
an mail gateway. I will send the mail from an Exchange-Server to the
toaster. The ndr-mail from the Exchange-Server shows this error for all
recipients and not only for the wrong one. Is the normal or is there
something wrong in my configs. In the qmail-smpt log are two lines for that
mail. The first for the existing recipient is
rcpt <> : sender accepted
and the second
rcpt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> : invalid rcpt MX domain.

I use this toaster-packages.
autorespond-toaster-2.0.4-1.3.2
clamav-toaster-0.90.1-1.3.11
control-panel-toaster-0.5-1.3.3