Hi Sir,

Thank you for the great tools you gave. I will test that tool then implement it
ASAP :D

--

Sandeil

> Hello sir,
>
> What happend is that the / partition is full because I did a daily
> backup of the toaster. I deleted some of the backups then the server is
> up again.
>
> Thanks everyone.
>
> ---
> Sandeil
>
> */Jake Vickers /* wrote:
>
>     seekuel wrote:
>      > Hello,
>      >
>      > May I know if any one experience this error "Server replied: 451 qq
>      > write error or disk full (#4.3.0)" my toaster is running for about 8
>      > month and then this morning that error came out.
>     Do you have available disk space?

> Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Seekuel,

Consider putting monit ( http://www.tildeslash.com/monit/ ) ontoo your
system.  It can be set up to watch for things like disk space and CPU
usage as well as monitoring httpd or any other process.  It can also
monitor ports on other machines.  I find it invaluable in my day-to-day
administration duties.