Jim Shupert, Jr. wrote:
    Friends,

    here my qmailtoaster is running - what seems to be fine.
    But
    I have 1 user who isn't getting mail

    she & I are in the same domain ( everyone else is getting & sending OK )
    if I send her an email  and I look in
    home/vpopmail/domains/"ourDomaineName"/"herAccntName/MailDir/

    cur = empty
    tmp = empty

    new/  i will see the email I just sent her.
    ( i can open it and look at it )

    If I go to her client and do a send - recieve
    she does not get it and it is gone from  ' new '

    so.... any thoughts

    also

    where does mail go - that is -
    is there a que place and where is that?
  Can she the message from webmail? Before her client checks it? If so, then
it's something with her client.
  When a message is marked as read, it gets moved from the new dir, then get's
moved to the cur dir, unless the client is set to remove the messages from the
server, in which case it's removed.
  A message is in queue when it comes in (for a brief period of time, like 2-6
seconds as it gets checked for spam and what-not), and when messages are sent
that are destined for outside domains. They will then rest in the queue until
delivered. Namely /var/qmail/queue/remote somewhere.

  I think her problem is her client
  I setup a second computer , and that ...seems to be OK - so diffrent client ,
same server , same account
  we waiting before declaring victory
  One thing that was found ( passed on for the humor of it ) the user had her
own account in the ' rejected senders ' rule on her client.
  :)    (( i have actually never seen that before... removing that allowed her
to send to herself ))

  aside from the humor - it makes me think
  Is there any time one would wish to  Clear the queue
  and how might that be done?   and are there any suprising downsides of that?

  Thanks