PakOgah wrote:

Correct. Touching the queue is asking for trouble. Believe me. How do I know this? Guess what I've done..... And yes, sometime emptying the queue is beneficial. Like when someone queues up 5000 messages to bad email addresses or something for a mailing list. If you don't want to wade into qmhandle or another queue management tool, lower your /var/qmail/control/queuelifetime to something like 5 minutes (300 seconds). That will clear all of those messages out of there quickly.
if I change value of queuelifetime do I have to run/execute something (i.e: service qmail restart) to activated it or it will be automatically active ??

I normally do a qmailctl restart
Once the queue is cleaned out, remember to ramp your queuelifetime back up. I've found that 2-3 hours is what works best for office environments. It allows people to get some type of bounce message the same business day so they can try and resend the documents with the correct email address this time, instead of waiting 2-3 days to find out. Just my 2-cents.