From: Jake Vickers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 3:01 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] hand mail off to exchange

Tim Mancour wrote:
> I haven't tried this but couldn't you remove the domain from the
> control/virtualdomains file and setup an smtproute from your toaster
> to the exchange server? Removing the domain from the virtualdomains
> file should cause qmail-send to deliver any message for the domain
> remotely and then qmail-remote, using the smtproute, will forward to the
exchange server.

Hmm. Are you thinking the message would be delivered locally and also
remotely that way?

(side note: I already know which route I'm going to use - I'm just fishing
to see what other methods people may have come up with. The tap idea was an
interesting one I had thought of, and wanted to see if anyone had tried it
or any other method that I was not aware of) Thanks!