Thanks Jake.

But how do I proceed in upgrading my QMT box? Which add-on I need to download and how I can run it? I also seen some problems with spamassasin and would like that to be skipped during the install process.

Jake Vickers wrote:
Tom Manliclic wrote:
I have been following up the conversation in this subject hoping that someone will put details in upgrading QMT to QTP.

Anyone can help me out? I checked on the QTP website and did not find how-to's/step by step (or I'm just blind :)) install instructions for a newbie like me.

I'm using the original installation of CentOS_5_QmailToaster_Install.

Thank you for the usual support.

QTP is an add-on utility to QMT. It provides some tools to make administering QMT easier. One of those is an upgrade script. The upgrade script builds a "sandbox", or in essence a clone of your current system to build the new packages in. That way you do not have to take your system offline while building the package. They're built in the sandbox instead, and then when the upgrade actually happens you're only offline for a couple minutes instead of the 30 or more that you would be with a normal "by-hand" upgrade.