Tom Manliclic wrote:
Thanks Jake.

But how do I proceed in upgrading my QMT box? Which add-on I need to download and how I can run it? I also seen some problems with spamassasin and would like that to be skipped during the install process.

You'll install the QTP package, and then run "qtp-menu" to see the menu of extra stuff added. "newmodel" is in there, which is the upgrade script and during the process you can skip packages so skip the spamassassin package (Erik still hasn't fixed it to the best of my knowledge, but I haven't tried in a couple weeks either).