Spamdyke is installed and has been for about a week It has seemed to
help but my loads are still staying around 3.5-4.5

The largest problem that I have right now is that users are getting
duplicate emails and I can't figure out how to stop it.

Since I implemented the greylisting things seem to be calming a little
bit but the dups are still coming in. I have gotten multiple copies of
emails that were sent yesterday  at like 1030 in the am and i did get
them.

Suggestions?

thanks

--