My spamdyke.conf is below along with my package versions.

Dups seem to be slowing down but then my load averages are coming down
as well

Spamdyke.conf

check-dnsrbl=zombie.dnsbl.sorbs.net
check-dnsrbl=dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net
check-dnsrbl=bogons.cymru.com
check-dnsrbl=zen.spamhaus.org
check-dnsrbl=bl.spamcop.net
check-dnsrbl=list.dsbl.org
graylist-dir=/var/spamdyke/graylist
graylist-max-secs=2678400
graylist-min-secs=80
greeting-delay-secs=5
idle-timeout-secs=60
ip-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_ip
ip-in-rdns-keyword-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_keywords
ip-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_ip
local-domains-file=/var/qmail/control/rcpthosts
log-level=2
log-target=0
max-recipients=25
#policy-url=http://my.policy.explanation.url/
rdns-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_rdns
rdns-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_rdns
recipient-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_recipients
reject-empty-rdns
reject-ip-in-cc-rdns
reject-missing-sender-mx
reject-unresolvable-rdns
sender-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_senders
tls-certificate-file=/var/qmail/control/servercert.pem

qtp-whatami v0.3
DISTRO=CentOS
OSVER=5
QTARCH=i686
BUILD_DIST=cnt50
BUILD_DIR=/usr/src/redhat
This machine's OS is supported, but this version/arch has not been
tested.

average scan times seem to be 2.1-2.7

My packages are all current except for clamav

Thanks

--
Thanks,
Kyle Quillen