Hello all,

I am once again seeing high server loads which are resulting in dups being sent
to end users.  I am looking for a little direction here.

What I am wanting to do is setup a scanning server that serves as my primary mx
and then forward the mail to the toaster server. The only questions are:

1. What does the list feel that I should use for the scanner server
2. How can I setup the toaster server to accept all mail tagged as ***Spam***
and put it into the spam folder?

Also how would I just stop scanning and just process mail to help aleviate
server load?

If anyone else has any other suggestions I am all ears?

Much thanks