Phil Leinhauser wrote:
Nicely done Jake.  It will be a welcome addition to the toolbox!  Not to
mention nice to get rid of the broken VQadmin.

On an almost related thread, I have several people who have multiple mail domains they are admin for. Currently, they have to log in to each individually to do the admin duties. Is there a way or could this be built into Qcontrol at some point to have the "List domains" reflect only those the current user has admin for?
Jake, I realize you requested comments to the address listed and I'm CC'ing
that but I was curious about the interest of the group as well.

I'm curious as to the community's interest as well. I'll keep this idea in mind - especially since it's not something I've ever thought of before. I have not looked much at allowing a user to have admin rights over multiple domains, nor how to implement it. I guess you could have a config file that defined what domains a user had admin rights for; the package currently uses a config file to define some items you want for defaults already. When you "Add a Domain", the default values that come up are defined in the config file, so they can be set to whatever meets your needs.
Thanks!