On Sep 16, 2008, at 9:44 AM, Jake Vickers wrote:

There are a few code-cleanup items that need to be completed, as well as a couple features that need to be added. Suggestions are welcome to the address provided on the site.

when adding or editing a domain, the quota config field is labeled "Quota in Bytes: (10M = 10 MB)". this led me to believe that i could specify quota in the syntax "50M", but doing that produces an error of "Please enter numbers only for the quota! Hit your BACK button to correct this."

is this functionality that hasn't been implemented yet? if not, it might be a good idea to change the field text.

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v