Jake, how are you doing configuration and services control through this
tool? If you're running the system level commands directly this might be
something to think about working around (the less system-level control
web-accessible scripts have, the better). For instance when I built a
tool to add, delete, etc. mail accounts internally, there are two
process levels to it.. the first being the actual addition of the mail
services which are done on the server side every few minutes and the
configurations being added into a DB on the web side, which should help
prevent some direct attacks and similar against a tool such as this.

Justice London
[EMAIL PROTECTED]