Well personally, I work for a company that would not come up with the
thousands of dollars needed to purchase commercial email software.
They know the concept of " Opensource " but they misleadingly think all
open source is free.

It took me weeks of discussion ( some time ago ) to just try and get
approval to purchase, QMTiso Centos 5, and Qcontrol, both by the way were
denied.

After attempting other methods of qmail installers, (most always missing
something)I came This qmailiso , best thing I ever found, so I donated to
Jake. Never looked back.

I did also purchase qcontrol out of my pocket,as I was previously using
the CLI. and to build a server with hundreds of accounts is a wee bit of a
pain.

As the company expanded, so did the IT team, but the new techs were not
cli savvy, so I went ahead and got the Qcontrol for their need.
Dont worry guys, I did put the purchase on my monthly expence sheet ,
which was reimbused to me.

So in my mind Qmail indeed does Rock. Go ahead and pay the small asking
price from Jake, be it for Centos5 ISO or Qcontrol as apposed to the
Thousands that your company owners will NOT authorised.

Alternatley, download the older centos4 ISO or VM from my site
www.techyguru.com

just my 2cents.
madmac