My SMTP was timing out for MS Outlook, so I took a look at my queue and
found this (103 of them):

11174869 (20, remote)
  Envelope Sender: anonym...@mail.northlakechristian.org
  Envelope Recipient: r...@mail.northlakechristian.org (To Be Delivered)

Looking at one of the emails:

[r...@mail ~]# qmqtool -v 11174869
MESSAGE NUMBER 11174869:

To: r...@mail.northlakechristian.org
Subject: Cron <r...@mail> run-parts /etc/cron.hourly

/etc/cron.hourly/UpdateSaneSecurity.sh:

LibClamAV Error: Problem parsing database at line 1
LibClamAV Error: Can't load /var/tmp/clamdb/phish.ndb: Malformed database
ERROR: Malformed database
        ClamAV had a problem using /var/tmp/clamdb/phish.ndb! (error: 50)
We will not move /var/tmp/clamdb/phish.ndb into the Database
directory
        Renaming /var/tmp/clamdb/phish.ndb to
/var/tmp/clamdb/phish.ndb.bad for you to check
Restarting clamd....

/var/qmail/supervise/clamd: up (pid 13974) 2 seconds
/var/qmail/supervise/clamd/log: up (pid 13970) 2 seconds
[r...@mail ~]#

which leads to a couple of questions:

1) This is obviously an error email to root, but that "email user" does
not exist.  Should it?  Should I have some form of forward for this case?
Or is that an invitation to spam?

2) Why is the UpdateSaneSecurity not working?  Is anyone else getting
this?  Did something change?

3) What should I do to fix this?  Ignore it?

With a little research here:
http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com/trac/browser/doc/release-notes.txt

I noticed that the script has been updated.  I installed the new
qtp-extraclam.  I hope this will resolve the problem.

I suppose I should:
rm /etc/cron.hourly/UpdateSaneSecurity.sh
qmqtool -d -f 'anonym...@mail.northlakechristian.org'

RIGHT???

Kent Busbee
Director of Technology