On Sep 3, 2009, at 11:27 AM, Eric Shubert wrote:

qmail doesn't use the /etc/aliases file (and the newaliases command). Postfix and exim do though. I haven't used aliases with native qmail (outside of vpopmail). I think that /var/qmail/alias/ comes into play for this. Would anyone like to explain how this directory and its (some hidden) contents work?

http://www.lifewithqmail.org/lwq.html#aliases is a good place to start.

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v
http://five.sentenc.es