Phil Leinhauser wrote:
I was wondering why mtime only returned one page... I missed the --more--. mtime does seem to work correctly to find the messages.

Why is there a preference to ctime over mtime? I just did a bit of reading and it seems mtime only changes when the file changes but ctime might change with ACL changes or even flag changes? I'm thinking to myself... Hmmm Archive bit... I'm using backup exec to backup this server. Changing the archive bit or grab it for backup might change the ctime???

I would think so. Perhaps mtime would be more appropriate. Would this apply to the qtp-clean-spam script as well?