Glen Vickers wrote:
It seems the IP address I’m at the most is most likely being blocked by spamhaus. Which is understandable but this is a corp public IP so in turn its annoying. I’m afraid I don’t know much on how to configure spamhaus but if someone could point me in the right direction to configure my spamhaus to whitelist my IP address or a way so that my server likes this 1 IP and allows connections to SMTP, it would be appreciated. Right now I’m getting connection refused.

Thanks

Glen Vickers

(BTW Jake its way too odd that we both have the same last name…. not very common.)

I take it you're talking about submissions. Configure your client program to use port 587 for smtp and you should be good to go from anywhere. Or install spamdyke (which is highly recommended).

You might want to check your PC for a rogue malware program that's sending out spam on its own, unbeknownst to you. That might be why your IP is address is listed at spamhaus. Could be another computer that was at that IP before you too.