Glen Vickers wrote:
I'm pretty sure that this IP wasn't used before as it's a static IP for a
company where I'm at.  As for the client config, I'll have to try that
tomorrow probably. I forgot to change my firewall rules to allow that port
through last night. And I believe I have spamdyke installed already.  I'll
have to check that to be sure but if it is, is there a way to whitelist the
IP I'm on?

Yes (/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_ip file), but you shouldn't need to. Spamdyke bypasses all filters for authenticated sessions.

The only other thing I can think of is that our filters here at the office
block my house IP.

You might need to have the office open up port 587. If you're using spamdyke that shouldn't be necessary though.