On 6/8/10 7:37 PM, Eric Shubert wrote:
So we're both having this problem with CentOS 5.5.

Logical guess at this point is that it could be a problem between clamav-0.96.1 and CentOS 5.5.

Has anyone on the list built the new clamav-toaster-0.96.1-1.3.36 successfully on CentOS 5.5? Please chime in.

I built the package on my other server that has been in service for several months without a problem. It was installed the same way as this new server. I just confirmed that it is also CentOS 5.5

The plot thinkens...

Scott