On 12/01/2010 11:52 AM, Emmanuel Buamah wrote:

So how did you do the pushing. Any extra config needed on the qmailtoaster server?

No, no extra config. I have my email address (we'll say j...@qmailtoaster.com) and then a Blackberry email address (say qmt...@vzw.blackberry.com). In my account for my email on the QMT, I just told it to forward a copy of all my emails to qmt...@vzw.blackberry.com and save a local copy (you can do this in Qmailadmin). Done. Now when someone sends me a message to j...@qmailtoaster.com, it delivers it to my account and then forwards a copy to my Blackberry email address.