To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 2:40 PM
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: Blackberry

On 09/24/2011 03:14 AM, sys wrote:
Sent an email that |I know get foewarded to a BB, still get a delivery
error:

Remote host said: 550 #5.7.1 Your access to submit messages to this e-mail system has been rejected.
Giving up on 216.9.248.32.

You're forwarding to blackberry? To/from who/where, and why?
It appears from this message (which I'm guessing is in the send queue) that your QMT is trying to send a message to blackberry's server. I don't understand why. Is there an entry in your smtproutes or something?

I have also added 216.9.248.32 to the control file: tcp.smtp ( via qcontrol )

216.9.248.32:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",RBLSMTPD="",SENDER_NOCHECK="1"

Shouldn't need to do this. This would be for messages coming in from 216.9.248.32.