I don't know why you do it that way. I have BB users who simply access the QMT via IMAP. There's no need I see of to FWD to any BB accounts. Perhaps you're trying to avoid having to configure an additional email account (for QMT) on the BBs.

Be that as it may. Given the message you've shown, it appears to me that your QMT is perhaps forwarding a message for a domain that is not hosted by the BB MX server. That would be consistent with the message you've shown us. The BB server isn't recognizing the domain as its own, and given that you're not authenticating, it's not going to send it on (relay) it for you. This is entirely appropriate behavior.

How are the forwards set up? I'm guessing that there's a typo'd domain in one of them. I don't think this is the same problem as the BB error we've seen related to invalid characters, and which is described on the wiki. You've got a different situation going on there.