Isn't there something about LAN addresses not being scanned?

Quoting "Michael J. Colvin" <mcol...@norcalisp.com>:

OK.  Tcp.smtp now looks like:

:allow,BADMIMETYPE="",SENDER_NOCHECK="1",BADLOADERTYPE="M",QMAILQUEUE="/var/
qmail/bin/simscan",NOP0FCHECK="1"

Header information is still the same:

        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id
         :subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=4s2kmb0Iocy2ztenUiYdvwfIbdXrWGJeKE8RR03gj6M=;
        b=AeiBKelfTf69Q/7TaoVAOqclbwmsAtr9RHblGmZZ5oL2ItVlbR3QbvwR2P0mijE3BM

KT9zmta/DCJW18pRpoKgLalMbWis+Uc7DBF1wPG+cbKidqL0aIctyYzASvBT93LYtepG
         cVdflalC1w9g0xudt1bjHwJkg4FmtC0EkoZ9A=
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        b=pFOBpl0EItTK62RMwoCVcr8N0UknO/Rwu9KA9n4puf1BIOTWDBWLhUqThVh1DXvTjY

jibiALvAE5jyGJCwqA2UgmqdcvNSeZQ7ylhYp5KLxYoa9CqyX0qohG9Xvn4M0g3dX/yJ
         M1bLffv+FTJoqp9sKJ0ro4s/+EhvWQpm2cQGs=