On 01/09/2011 09:17 PM, Michael J. Colvin wrote:

Have you run
# qmailctl cdb
recently?

Several times, and even rebooted the whole server (Both of them) to make
sure the new cdb files were loaded.  The cdb file's date stamp is being
updated when I run qmailctl cdb.

Again, what I think is the strangest part is, this is happening on two
totally separate machines, both with basically "Stock" ISO installs on
them...  If it was happening to just one, I'd lean towards a config error...
But with two of them, it's either something I did too both of them
(Possible, of course) or something else...  And, like I said, I haven't
changed much from the stock install...  Just the rcpthosts, smtproutes,
tcp.smtp (As posted) and I think that's about it..

(Shrug)...

Mike

Here's my tcp.smtp entry:
:allow,BADMIMETYPE="",BADLOADERTYPE="M",CHKUSER_RCPTLIMIT="50",CHKUSER_WRONGRCPTLIMIT="10",QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan",DKSIGN="/var/qmail/control/domainkeys/%/private",NOP0FCHECK="1"

You appear to be missing NOP0FCHECK="1" in your configuration. IIRC, you really need that. I don't recall what happens w/out it, but I'd put it in and see if that fixes things.