To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 10:18 AM
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: Blackberry

On 09/26/2011 10:45 AM, sys wrote:
Thanks for all the replys guys,
I think I had the wrong Idea when i add these to the control file:
So can anyone clarify , Why we would put this in a control file?

216.9.248.32:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",RBLSMTPD="",SENDER_NOCHECK="1"

I thought ( mistakingly ) that it would allow " senders " IP not to be
spam list checked ?

Thanks for the clarification Guys.
madmac

You would do that to allow the server at 216.9.248.32 to relay/submit outbound email via your QMT. This is typically done to allow web apps that don't authenticate to send email out. Not a good general practice in any case.

You don't need anything like this with BB users. BB sends email directly to the destination, with no need for BB users' outbound mail to go through QMT.