Casey wrote:
Hi all,

Been getting some complaints recently from a couple of customers that have been receiving a bit more spam than usual. Just wanted to see how others had their spamdyke/simscan/spamassassin/clamav configured.

Spamdyke is definitely doing its job and doing it well on my gateway servers, as you can see below:

Gateway1
This report was generated Mon Nov 21 00:11:55 2011
244499 70.34% DENIED_RDNS_MISSING
37848 10.88% DENIED_RDNS_RESOLVE
25915 7.45% DENIED_GRAYLISTED
24359 7.00% ALLOWED