I'm in. I used it for a brief period a year or two ago, but ended up switching to ASSP.

Casey

Smile Global Technical Support
Submit or check trouble tickets http://billing.smileglobal.com
www.smileglobal.com <http://www.smileglobal.com>

On 11/25/11 10:20 AM, Eric Shubert wrote:
On 11/25/2011 11:05 AM, P.V.Anthony wrote:
Quoting Eric Shubert <e...@shubes.net>:

My understanding is that DSPAM is much better than SA at
individualized spam controls. I'd like to see DSPAM be an option in
QMT at some point. Perhaps P.V.A. and some others would like to
undertake this project?

I am happy to help. Please note that I am not a programmer and not an
expert. I am using dspam in a basic way. That is all I know. It may not
be perfect for big and heavy usage.

With everybodys help, we can do it right. I will help. Let me know what
is needed to get the ball rolling.

P.V.Anthony