On 11/24/2011 09:47 PM, P.V.Anthony wrote:

Quoting Casey <ca...@smileglobal.com>:

Yet, I'm still receiving complaints from a few. I think my
spamassassin boxes need some tuning, but I'm not sure where to
start. How are others handling spamassassin training? I just noticed
that "use_bayes", "use_bayes_rules", and
"bayes_auto_learn" were all previously set to
"0", so I enabled them all over the weekend..but I have
the feeling theres a bit more to it than that. For example, what
would be the best way to train SA on servers that are handling
hundreds of domains?

I use dspam and it does a good job.

P.V.Anthony

My understanding is that DSPAM is much better than SA at individualized spam controls. I'd like to see DSPAM be an option in QMT at some point. Perhaps P.V.A. and some others would like to undertake this project?