On 07/24/2012 02:48 AM, xaf wrote:
|--> Amit, le 24/07/2012 09:57, a dit :

Now I manually updated ClamAV. But after installing the rpm I get below
error:

sh: /var/qmail/bin/update-simscan: No such file or directory

Is this something need to be taken serious or not?

not so important
it's to show the correct version of ClamAV in message headers
if you want to, take a look here
qmail.jms1.net/simscan/#update-simscan

xaf

I noticed this too, after distributing the rpm. I checked simscan's reporting, and it's showing the correct version. So you can ignore this message.

IIRC, the update of simscan is now being handled in a more traditional way (as a trigger), so this script is now obsolete. I'll take a closer look and clean this up with the next release.