Ok :)

Amit

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Shubert [mailto:e...@shubes.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 8:40 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: Installing on CentOS 6.x

On 07/24/2012 02:48 AM, xaf wrote:
> |--> Amit, le 24/07/2012 09:57, a dit :
>
>> Now I manually updated ClamAV. But after installing the rpm I get
>> below
>> error:
>>
>> sh: /var/qmail/bin/update-simscan: No such file or directory
>>
>> Is this something need to be taken serious or not?
>
> not so important
> it's to show the correct version of ClamAV in message headers if you
> want to, take a look here qmail.jms1.net/simscan/#update-simscan
>
> xaf

I noticed this too, after distributing the rpm. I checked simscan's
reporting, and it's showing the correct version. So you can ignore this
message.

IIRC, the update of simscan is now being handled in a more traditional way
(as a trigger), so this script is now obsolete. I'll take a closer look and
clean this up with the next release.