second tip ;

It does this by using simple Access List Rules which are included in the
two files /etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny . Firstly allow access by
placing the following inside /etc/hosts.allow:

/etc/hosts.allow
sshd: 1.2.3.0/255.255.255.0    ( 1.2.3.0 secure network )

Then disallow all further access by placing this in /etc/hosts.deny:

/etc/hosts.deny
sshd: ALL

third tip :

Change the absolute ssh port. For example 2122 .