Success
After waiting for DNS propagation, I am now running one test domain, with 3 email accounts live on Centos7 Qmail-toaster standard install.

I setup Outlook client,. using IMAP, port 993 , SSL, SMTP port 587, SSL
So far no errors at all.

Oh yes, firewall is now secured,

Thanks
Dave M

thanks all,
as I hadn't completed the install at that point, I also hadnt copied in my special firewall rules : )

Thanks for the reminders.

My centos7 install will be live with one test domain tomorrow

Cheers
Dave M