On Fri Oct 17, 2008 at 07:41:42 +0200, Hanno Hecker wrote:

> You can rewrite the given Qpsmtpd::Address-Object like:

   Thanks for the example.  That worked well.
   I still think the previously submitted patch makes sense to
  allow a RCPT pre-handler to return a custom error message.

   Anyway I'm done now.  I've added a new plugin to the wiki:

    http://wiki.qpsmtpd.org/plugins:spam:gourmet

   This allows email address expiration, via a simple counter, or
  via a date.  Addresses such as the following may be handled:

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  They are rewritten appropriately if they are still valid.

Steve
--
Managed Anti-Spam Service
http://mail-scanning.com/