On Tue Oct 21, 2008 at 20:47:25 +0200, Peter J. Holzer wrote:

> "A" rcpt_ok plugin? Is there more than one?

  Not that I'm aware of.  I run a couple of vanilla qpsmtpd
 installs which I don't want to modify, which was why the
 spam_gourmet plugin had this issue.

  On my complex qpsmtpd installations I never return DENY
 until queue time.

  My plugins make per-domain or per-user specific tests and
 update notes in the transaction object all the way through
 the process.  The last two plugins I have listed are:

    queue/exim-bsmtp
      Similar to the stock plugin.  If the mail is OK it is delivered.

    queue/archive-spam
      If the mail should be rejected archive a copy to
     /srv/$date/$domain/{new cur tmp} and issue a DENY.

  Most of my plugins will terminate early if the mail has already
 been tested and rejected by an earlier step, but despite that
 I go all the way through the process and don't DENY early that
 way I get a saved copy of each spam mail.

Steve
--
http://www.steve.org.uk/