On Mon, 23 Nov 2009, Ask Bjørn Hansen wrote:

On Nov 23, 2009, at 11:41, Matt Sergeant wrote:

Is anyone interested in an AnyEvent mode Qpsmtpd? I have the code written
(mostly hacked right now, but should work).

In theory it might be faster than the Danga::Socket based one, and AnyEvent
seems to receive regular updates more than Danga::Socket these days.

There are also more "other stuff" available with AnyEvent -- I think it'd be
cool!

OK. How do I get this to you? It's basically just two new files, no patches to anything.

Matt.