On Nov 23, 2009, at 14:52, Matt Sergeant wrote:

>> There are also more "other stuff" available with AnyEvent -- I think it'd be
>> cool!
>
> OK. How do I get this to you? It's basically just two new files, no patches
> to anything.

Either make a github account, clone my repository and then:

git clone g...@github.com:msergeant/qpsmtpd.git
git add new.file another-file.pl
git commit
git push origin

... and then anyone can work with it from your repository.  This is how most
patches are processed now.

or:

git clone git://github.com/abh/qpsmtpd.git
git add new.file another-file.pl
git commit
git format-patch HEAD^..
git send-email --to=qpsm...@perl.org 0001*

to manage the changes in git and use git to send them to the list.

... or of course you could just send them to the list or to me or put them on
http somewhere and send a link -- but since you asked.   :-)

 - ask