Hi,

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 9:15 PM, Aleksandar Lazic <al-qpsm...@none.at> wrote:
> On Die 24.11.2009 22:13, Matt Sergeant wrote:
>> I'll be trying to do performance testing tomorrow (comparing with
>> qpsmtpd-async, NOT any of the other models).
>
> do you have done anything more in this direction?

I believe I saw a report later on from Matt stating that
AnyEvent-based qpsmtpd was slower than Danga::Socket, but I don't
remember by how much, nor can I find that email message right now.

I do have a recolection that I though the performance cost of moving
to AnyEvent was worthwhile if you need to create your own async
plugins, like calling HTTP webservices, given that AnyEvent has a much
larget module ecosystem than Danga::Socket.

Bye,
--
Pedro Melo
http://www.simplicidade.org/