Is there a way to tell Creator to use "make -j N" for some N in all projects?
I know that I can change it on a per-project basis, but since it's a value
that's pretty much just contingent on how many cores my machine has, I'd like
to just say "please use all cores all the time."

I couldn't find this in the options.  Did I miss it or should I file a request
for it?

(Or I could set MAKEFLAGS="-j 4" in my environment, but I guess I'm not sure
where Qt Creator gets its environment from in OS X, when launched from Finder
rather than the command line...maybe from my bash .profile??  I have no idea.)

Nathan