You know, I have to ask why you feel the need to use a generic project
in the first place if you're just going to tie the build system to
Creator. Usually people want to use bare Makefiles in order to be able
to customize the build process in the makefile itself -- and certainly
makefiles are expressive enough to do everything you could possibly
want it to do.

What part of your use case isn't accommodated here? What is it that
you're trying to do that can't be done in the makefile itself?

/s/ Adam