Well, I suppose it is a bit of a collision between the deficiencies of our
Makefiles and Qt Creator... but different build and run modes are nice to
remember in a project file. And when they can be reasonably expressed,
depending on relative paths or environmental variables to abstract away the
user-specificity, then of course you'd want them to be shared. If for no
other reason than that it's a pain for even a single user to copy them
around when they're maintaining multiple sandboxes.

Bryce Schober