Well, I have to point this out. At least, Kerry has a military record. Bush apparently couldn't even show up consistently for duty in the National Guard unit that he was assigned to.

Keith

Stuntman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just watch Scarborough Country on MSNBC for more truth as the
descrepencies get hashed out, they have been running an in depth search
for the truth (note: NOT ON FOX for all you conspiracy freaks out there)
The only tie to Bush is that "some" people who donated to his campaign
also donated to the Swift Boats for Truth.
Kerry has admitted he "might have been confused" when he claimed to
have been in 5 Mi inside of Cambodia Christmas of 68 (which he had said
was seared into his memory ""50X"")
The other swiftboat Captains said the only fire was from their own 50
cal machineguns as they swept the area in case it was an ambush.
A quick Commonsense question: If the dead in the water boats WERE under
heavy fire, why was NO ONE wounded by bullets? Where are the REPAIR
reports which would have been manditory for damage done to the boats?It seems like Kerry modeled his military career after JFK's, only he
didn't deserve 2 of his purple hearts, which he used to get out of
Dodge and launch his political career. The Swift Boats for Truth didn't
launch their issue untill after Kerry used a photograph of THEM and
claimed he had THEIR support.
They also served their country, spending their COMPLETE tours. Why
shouldn't they have the right to be heard?
If Kerry is telling the truth, he has nothing to fear.
But his refusal to release all of his military records and boat Captain
Journal doesn't look good.
If he lied as a Boat Commander during wartime, he doesn't deserve to be
Commander and Cheif.
I'm waiting for the truth on this one.
However if Bush is found to be behind a smear campaign, that truth will
also come out.
My biggest issue with Kerry is his voting record in the Senate.
He does not represent my interests.
Stuntman

> Elections always bring ! out the worst in candidates. That's politics
on both sides. Often called a smoke screen for more important agendas
which are rarely discussed until after any election. Mudslinging has
recently become an artform in politics.
As any voters should realize that we are only shown the tip of the
iceberg and easy to debate. I'm always concerned with what's hiding
just beneath the waterline.... or deeper. Don't be affected by the
smokescreens in politics.
Consider the histories of both parties and what they traditionally
stand for or have practice in the past.
Be a good voter.... Do your homework .... Then vote you own mind!
In a message dated 8/20/04 8:58:24 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> << Stuntman,
> The treachery is not on Kerrys part.<

We'll see. But I think you are going to be disapointed.

> I guess you haven't heard that all these men have been taking back
what they have said about Ke! rrys war record. They were in the war but
they didn't even know him. Some are now admiting that they were just
mad about comments he said about the war. They are also now being
linked to not only Bush but Bush senior. This is back firing on the
bush administration. People are sick of the nit picking about Kerrys
war record, at least he served in a war, where did Bush serve? Oh,
thats right he just likes to start wars!!
> Meredith >>

It's not the fall that hurts.