Stuntman,

Have you personally met George W. Bush? I have on two occasions and my impression is that in a one on one situation, he is a warm and even a caring person. I also think that President Bush is incapable of independent, critical thought and that he is unaware of his personal limitations.
You are very critical of Michael Moore's movie Fahrenheit 911. Have you seen the movie? I thought that it was presented in a very negative manner for the Bush Family, the Saudi Royal Family, the current Bush Administration, and certain large corporations. However, I do not recall any significant factual errors and I am unaware of any egregious mistatements of fact. What "lies" are you referring to in Fahrenheit 911?

Respectfully,

Keith